Certificate of Committee Work

For your work in the student self-administration bodies (AStA, FSR, Sportreferat, ISC, FSRV, LSV) you can get certificates, which you can use for job applications. Employers generally welcome activity in the self-administration alongside your studies. Some student work can also be credited towards BAFöG, which means that you can increase your maximum funding period.

We need the minutes of the respective parliamentary session where you were elected. You have to provide proof of these! We also need the following data in your application: Name, current address, date and place of birth, matriculation number.


Students who have worked in committees that were filled during the university elections must contact Mr. Buhre.